Not finished all the stories, but the ones I have are interesting and engrossing.

Dukes by the Dozen Anthology - Eileen Dreyer, May McGoldrick, Elizabeth Essex, Grace Burrowes, Bronwen Evans, Heather Snow, Sabrina York, Ella Quinn, Madeline Martin, Gina Conkle, Alyssa Alexander, Anna Harrington,  Jennifer Ashley

Discovering the Duke by Madeline Martin - Julia was so sweet and William was so adorable that I did not want to stop reading this story. I loved how he went out of his way to win his wife's love. Together, these two found that love conquers fear when with the right person.

Love Letters From a Duke by Gina Conkle - Charlotte and Nathaniel were such a wonderful, steamy couple. I kept turning pages as they tried to avoid what was in front of them. With his determination to have what he truly wanted, Nathaniel ignored convention and the age difference, and went for what he wanted most in life, Charlotte. His mother was an interesting touch to the story.

I have yet to finish all the stories and I look forward to adding to this review. If the others are like these two, this is a good collection. I received a copy as a gift, and this is my unsolicited review.