Anthology involving Templar Knights, a good read.

Treasure the Knight - F. Scott Fitzgerald, Anna Markland, Catherine Kean, Laurel O'Donnell

There are four stories, all involving Templar Knights in some form. All of them are quick reads, and three are historical while one is a contemporary. I found all the stories to be 4 stars and really enjoyed the history of the Templar Knights.
A Knight's Protection by Laurel O'Donnell - I loved Lia's innocence and acceptance of her place in life. She craved honesty but found it hard to trust. Kade was harder and more distrustful because of his upbringing. Together, they balanced each other while danger and betrayal tried to pull them apart.
Knightly Dreams by Anna Markland - This story was fun and I enjoyed how the Templar story was told. A spirit brings Susie and Peter together to tell his story, and her belief in his truth and Peter's acceptance made them a fun pair to read about.
Highland Covenant by B.J. Scott - This story was about a second chance for Gisselle and Francois, and their reunion brought tears to my eyes. Danger surrounded them, yet they had their sweet moments.
Her Gallant Knight by Catherine Kean - Amelia was a strong woman, and I enjoyed that strength as she and Ryder worked through their mistrust. Ryder was very gallant even though when things took a dangerous turn.