Reading Habits

1. 1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading? Bed or chair in the living room.
  2. 2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? When I read an actual book, I prefer a book mark.
  3. 3. Can you  just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages? If possible, so most of the time, I would rather stop at the end of a chapter. On occasion, I will stop when there is a break between POV.
  4. 4. Do you eat or drink while read? Usually not, unless I am reading at work during lunch break. Would rather keep the book, Nook, or Fire clean.
  5. 5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading? I like to listen to music.
  6. 6. One book at a time or several at once? I prefer one book at a time, but have done three at a time.
  7. 7. Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere possible.
  8. 8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? In my head unless I need to explain why I laughed out loud or tears run down my cheek.
  9. 9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Try never, ever to look or skip ahead. Why ruin the suspense or ending.
  10. 10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new? Will not break a spine on a book.
  11. 11. Do you write in your books? Never! If notes need to be taken, I use note pads that I usually have nearby.